• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

At what point are you offended by a cash offer on your Bronco

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I called about a Hemi. 67 DART. Today, Nice looking car .. But nothing in the ad told anything about it. SO I ask.
.... They come back at $200,000. thousand.
It was sweet but not hot rod is 200K..
i JUST SAID THANKS.
......... Are you wanting a project Bronco or a Running Driving Bronco.

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
About the only thing that offends me is if someone is grilling steaks and eats them in front of me without sharing. Ken

56f100bbw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson / lakeside AZ
When I bought my 65 fastback and my 76 bronco I would run wanted ad in auto trader in the Phoenix area worked for me no Competition I’ve been the only one looking at but this was 10 years

Idahorocks

Loc.
Spring, Texas
I like the idea of being up front about your budget, even when the Bronco for sale is well above your budget, because the seller may have a lead on another that fits what you're looking for and your budget. Genuine interest and respect towards the seller can open a lot of doors. Good luck!

Tugross302

If someone gives me a price that’s too high for me I usually just say “ I’m sure it’s worth that but it’s more than I can spend right now. I’m in the $xxxx range”. But I will say that I have been offended by offers. I was asked if I wanted to sell my ‘77 and I told him no. He then asked for my “I don’t want to sell it price”. I told him I’ve turned down $xx,xxx. As he walked away he said “ you Don’t want to sell it”. Kinda pissed me off

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
About the only thing that offends me is if someone is grilling steaks and eats them in front of me without sharing. Ken

Hey I got invited to a cookout once and then was told to bring my own steaks. I was like yeah ok hold ur breath til I get there ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If someone gives me a price that’s too high for me I usually just say “ I’m sure it’s worth that but it’s more than I can spend right now. I’m in the $xxxx range”. But I will say that I have been offended by offers. I was asked if I wanted to sell my ‘77 and I told him no. He then asked for my “I don’t want to sell it price”. I told him I’ve turned down $xx,xxx. As he walked away he said “ you Don’t want to sell it”. Kinda pissed me off

lol, no doubt

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I like the idea of being up front about your budget, even when the Bronco for sale is well above your budget, because the seller may have a lead on another that fits what you're looking for and your budget. Genuine interest and respect towards the seller can open a lot of doors. Good luck!

Respect, honesty should go a long ways.... Just depends on the person on the other end of the conversation too