• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who is going to Broncorama??

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think I know just the place for that, A place not to far from there called The Outriggers. It is just across from the Best Western were I have stayed for the event. Not exactly sure of the address, but I'll check into it. They have great food and of coarse drinks.;)

Definitely find out and let me know! I have a fellow bronco brother in the area. Also, I will contact him and have it checked out. Do you remember if there is ample parking? I may have stayed in the area you are talking about several years ago and seems to me that there is massive pavement for trailers and such.

Muddy1966Bronco

Loc.
Central PA
I will be there again. Say guys, would you be willing to post pics of yourself so members could recognize eachother? I remember Broncos but don't know the owners.

This is my husband and I, and we'll most likely be going out in the white crew cab...

Attachments

• a 009.jpg
    a 009.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 43
  • truckbumper 003.jpg
    truckbumper 003.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 14

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
This is me and my baby..... I know we make a great lookin pair.....O, the "other girl in the picture sitting with me, is my girlfriend Summer" I guess as far a people go, she's not to bad herself;) ;D

I think Muddy1966Bronco has a great idea to put faces with name for the event.

Attachments

• 0319091259.jpg
    0319091259.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 0329081354 (1).jpg
    0329081354 (1).jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 14

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Definitely find out and let me know! I have a fellow bronco brother in the area. Also, I will contact him and have it checked out. Do you remember if there is ample parking? I may have stayed in the area you are talking about several years ago and seems to me that there is massive pavement for trailers and such.

Yes, the parking seemed plentiful for what we would need. The Super 8 was ideal to me because it was a nice clean place to stay, there is a place to eat rite on the other side of the parkinglot, They had a band Friday nite(if that's the kinda thing you like, and there is also a nice carwash rite as you pull in the drive to get to the motel(about 200yards from the motel).

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
This is me at the last beer festival in cleveland. I have been sampling beers for eight hours. Cheers! Terry

Attachments

• motivator984684.jpg
    motivator984684.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 42

Gitup73

Loc.
Northeast Ohio
I'll be there, don't know if the rig will. BTW, I am bringing a good pal of mine that is bringing his 1986 bronco II Eddie Bauer edition. If you knew him like I do, he keeps his vehicles spotless. This truck , he got it from Arizona. No rust, none, nada.
He wants to sell it. You won't find a nicer truck than his if you are into the bronco II's.

OP
OP
mark becker

mark becker

Loc.
MI
How about getting a drink at Zukey Lake Tavern, they have a great outside bar, and a good size parking lot, its about a 20 minute drive from Jeff's

jon705

My wife, two kids and I will be driving our 76 Ranger from Lansing. It's a great event that I look forward to every year. I've been keeping a "Jeff's wishlist" for the last couple months that is turning into a book!

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Eats and Drinks After The Show

Okay after several options on places to eat and drink, several of us checked this place out and not only is it a great place to hang, it is only 2 miles from the Graveyard!! Sounds like a quick bronco cruise!!!!!

Here is the site: http://www.thegreekchefs.com/egn/brighton/location.htm I will try and also link directions from the Graveyard to the Tavern soon.

Various links are posted on this site: http://roadsteru13.com/roadster_news.php.

If you think you are interested in going, please pm me to let me know so I can kinda warn Nick's Restaurant. Can't wait!!!!!;D tim

Last edited:

croft75

that place looks goood!. Thanks for the info , we always seem to end up at a Chili's or other chain restaurant, boring.

croft75

Hey does anyone know if there are any good malls close by Outlet or regular?
I think the wifey might come along this time.

brewchief

Hey does anyone know if there are any good malls close by Outlet or regular?
I think the wifey might come along this time.

Outlet mall at m-59/i-96 in Howell, regular mall in Novi, both about 15-20 minutes away, graveyard is about in the middle.

broncofiresmith

I am planning on going. Not sure if I will bring the Bronco or not. Looking forward to a great show.

mctwist

Loc.
Sandusky, Ohio
I plan on being there. Trying like hell to get mine driveable. Think anyone would mind open headers? lol Might not get to the exhaust in time

brewchief

I plan on being there. Trying like hell to get mine driveable. Think anyone would mind open headers? lol Might not get to the exhaust in time

You prolly could get away with open headers but it would be a long loud drive from Ohio, If you are trailering up and just running around from hotel to Jeffs I wouldn't sweat it, hell they dropped Perkin's monster truck off around the corner and drove it in last year.