• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who is going to Broncorama??

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Hey does anyone know if there are any good malls close by Outlet or regular?
I think the wifey might come along this time.

Outlets (Exit 137) are about 8 miles west of the JBG exit. Novi mall (Exit 162) is about 15 miles East.

FYI.....The Kensington Rd bridge over the freeway is currently down. make sure to pay attention to detours as you won't be able to get over the bridge southbound at Kensington Road.

If you're headed East on I-96, you can still head south on Kensington (Exit 151),

If you're headed West on I-96, you'll want to get off 1 exit early (Exit 153), then head South on Kent Lake Rd. Then take a right on Silver Lake Rd to get back over to Kensington. (You'll actually take a left off of Silver Lake Rd onto Kensington Ct to get into the business park for JBG on Lochlin Drive.)

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Brighton&state=MI&address=7843+Lochlin+Dr.

Last edited:

grant_71

Bronco Guru
I regret to inform everyone...

I will no longer be attending Broncorama this year, :cry: :cry: :cry: this would have been the first year to bring my truck, but alas, I just bought a house and the $3000 deposit pretty much emptied the savings account. So spending several hundred dollars on fuel, and even more on parts that I don't need at this very moment.... is probably not the best idea.

Watch the off topic forum for "Extreme Makeover" Michigan edition....

Have fun and i expect to see lots of pics next week!!!!!

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am still going but the bronco's cant make it. too much work too little time.

broncofiresmith

I wanted to get mine out this past weekend and get a few miles on it before I made the trip, that didn't happen now I'm thinking about staying home and getting it out Saturday. I'm ready to go for a drive in it, and won't have a chance to get it out before the weekend.

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Well it looks like I WILL be going now. ;D ;D ;D My dad needs some equipment picked up in Mason, so he is footing the bill for fuel. I will be there around Noon at the earliest, but I might be up for grabbing a bite afterward.

Anyone need any syrup?

Grant

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
I don't think I'll be able to make it Grant, but I do want that syrup we talked about. Can I paypal the money to you?

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I only give away my tasty beer. I love to give it to my bronco friends. I am sad to say there isn't any Fools ESB left. :cry:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I will no longer be attending Broncorama this year, :cry: :cry: :cry: this would have been the first year to bring my truck, but alas, I just bought a house and the $3000 deposit pretty much emptied the savings account. So spending several hundred dollars on fuel, and even more on parts that I don't need at this very moment.... is probably not the best idea.

Watch the off topic forum for "Extreme Makeover" Michigan edition....

Have fun and i expect to see lots of pics next week!!!!!

Will look for your thread in off topic ;)