• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NM cleanup!! Cedro peak, may 3rd

sceep

I'm new here and just wandered over to see what was up with the M&G on 6-13.

We're having a trail cleanup on the cedro loop this sunday!! if you;re not doing anything please come lend a hand. Jeff from Envy 4x4 has adopted this loop from the forest service and is running this cleanup.

here is a cut and paste from him:

http://www.boogerwelds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=608

Cedro Peak Spring Cleaning May 3rd!!!
Meet at the Sandia Ranger Station Sunday, May 3rd at 10:00 am in the north parking lot. We will split up into at least two groups and head out from there. We will clean towards the day use parking area off of FR 252 where we meet back up for a BBQ and bench crawlin.

I will be providing the grill, burgers, dogs, buns, and minimal condiments. Perhaps those attending could bring things such as chips, plates, drinks, etc.

Need at least one truck to run the trail to put the garbage in. That truck may need to unload at my house if thier sumer hours/budget isn't worked out by then.

Let me know if you can attend and your head count, and if you can bring something for the BBQ.

hopefully we'll see some of ya'll out there!!

OP
OP
S

sceep

*PSA*

The snakes have come out of hibernation in force this past two weeks in the area. PLEASE be careful this weekend while we are out on the trails. Remember, we are in THEIR home. If there's a big fawkin rattlesnake laying claim to a sandwich bag and a bud light can, maybe it'd be best to just let him keep it!!

Keep your kids close by, and be safe.

See you Sunday!

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
*PSA*

The snakes have come out of hibernation in force this past two weeks in the area. PLEASE be careful this weekend while we are out on the trails. Remember, we are in THEIR home. If there's a big fawkin rattlesnake laying claim to a sandwich bag and a bud light can, maybe it'd be best to just let him keep it!!

Keep your kids close by, and be safe.

See you Sunday!

not a good way to motivate the masses. lol
bump for ya

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wish I could make it but I'll be in Moab;D There's a big clean up this fall in Farmington for Choke Cherry canyon, I'll tell everbody about it at the meet and greet.