• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

$250 door inserts vs. $380 door inserts

caribbeanlivin

Loc.
Canton
I bought the W.H. 2 piece set for my cousin's Bronco and then found the guy on ebay and bought those for mine. I don't like the 2 piece sets with the steel backing. The ones I put on mine from the ebay guy fit great and look really nice.

OP
OP
moe d

moe d

Loc.
chicago, il
i just bought the 1 piece from Broncodesign and will install once i get them.. I'll post pics next week when they arrive.. Cant beat the 160.00 price tag

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Those look great - I remember when I stumbled upon his site about a year ago - glad to see he's churning out quality products. I'd love to have a set on my rig.

OP
OP
moe d

moe d

Loc.
chicago, il
i got them and really like mine.. great quality and the guy is really good to work with.. just some minor trimming to get them to fit right but i recommend them

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Moe d, any chance you could post a few pictures of the finished product?