• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Recent Enclosed Trailer Company Recommendations

dedgar

I'm going to be needing to haul my Bronco from CA to CT and would like an enclosed trailer since it's so far. Anyone used any companies recently with happy results?

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Pilot, Reliable, Select 1 Group

Use all 3 of them at work all the time with good results. And I am referring to enclosed transport. I don't know costs, that is the book keeping end of things. I only care that stuff shows up in good shape.

valveamp

I've used Reliable twice. They were very professional and the trailer was so clean you could almost eat off the floor. They don't put your vehicle in the trailer, tow it to some intermediate location, drop it off and leave it there for several days before someone else comes and picks it up. They guys that picked up the cars were the same ones that drove them to me. In both cases, it was a husband and wife team who enjoyed traveling around the country. I highly recommend them.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm going to be needing to haul my Bronco from CA to CT and would like an enclosed trailer since it's so far. Anyone used any companies recently with happy results?

Good luck... long journey there

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I used 1-2 GO 2 TRANSPORTATION INC. to ship from Oregon to New Mexico. Enclosed. Right to the front door. Personable driver. Totally satisfied.

OP
OP
dedgar

dedgar

Anyone use Horseless Carriage? Reliable has a 6 week wait and that's too long. Any other shippers?

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
PM iwannagofast on this site. He has a guy that moves a bunch for him. He is in Oregon and ships from all over the USA.

I found this number for the guy.............
Give him a call at (five zero three)seven five six-nine three zero three.
Name is Bryan.
He carries $2.5m insurance and hauls some very high dollar vehicles.
Here he is picking up my 66.

Attachments

• IMG_8400.jpg
    IMG_8400.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8404.jpg
    IMG_8404.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8405.jpg
    IMG_8405.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
dedgar

dedgar

PM iwannagofast on this site. He has a guy that moves a bunch for him. He is in Oregon and ships from all over the USA.

I found this number for the guy.............
Give him a call at (five zero three)seven five six-nine three zero three.
Name is Bryan.
He carries $2.5m insurance and hauls some very high dollar vehicles.
Here he is picking up my 66.

thanks! I'll give him a call.