• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

$100.00 door hinges

Tuff68

Loc.
Hermitage, TN
Got my pass side door repined and aligned yesterday but the drivers side are shot. Looks like the PO has drilled them out at least 2 times and the lower mounting screws broke off in the hinge some time ago.
I want to stay with a stock door and will not be removing the door so I just need two new stock hinges.
Hinge prices are between $95.00 and $110 at JBG, Wild Horses, and BC, but LMC Truck showes hinges for $39.00. With this being a limited drive truck and very little off road action, will be good with the $39.00 hinges from LMC Truck.
Thanks again for everyone's help. I have never seen any place where people are so willing to help. I have already fixed so many things on by EB that I could have never done without your help.
David