• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 Bronco 4x4 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkkillen

Loc.
Denham Springs
Selling my 1966 Ford Bronco 4x4. I don't need to sell it just seeing if there is any interest in it and I am not interested in any trades at this time. Please ask questions and if there are any photos you need I can get them. It is a U15 model built in October 1965. This is a project but has very little rust! The front floors have been patched but I only see a small amount of rust on the passenger side. There is some rust on the quarter panel behind the passenger door and that's the worst of it. The seats in it are not bolted down but come with it. I have some extra parts that go with it as well. The straight 6 has been removed and I have a 5.0 302 engine with less than 20,000 on it. It has GT40 heads on it and I have the GT40 upper and lower intakes as well. I have the headers, fuel rail, harness, computer, radiator etc. It's a complete running motor pulled from a friends mustang just to put in this bronco. I also have a new generic wiring harness. It has a ford 9" rear and a Dana 44 in front. The front fender flares are gone, the tires hold air to move it but will need replaced. The trans and transfer case are there but will probably need a rebuild. I only have the drivers side door. Asking $6,900 obo. Clear LA title. Thanks for looking. Here is a link to the craigslist ad with pictures. I have added new pictures to the link showing the bronco now that I have painted the truck in primer. Some surface rust underneath but easily cleaned and coated.

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/cto/6300958345.html?lang=en&cc=us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.