• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Asking for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
An old friend of mine in western Kansas is thinking about selling his 76 Bronco. We were talking about it's value and I offered to throw it up here and get some opinions of it's value.
I've known this Bronco and it's owner for over 25 years. His dad bought it from the original owner, and he bought it from his dad. All in the same town in Kansas. So he's the 3rd owner.
He got it out to take some pics to send to me, and hasn't cleaned it up yet.
He's curious what it might be worth, and would entertain serious offers.
He's a Bronco guy from way back, so he knows early Broncos have increased in value and won't be low balled, but is considering selling and wants to know what would be a fair offer for both buyer and seller.
It's a 302 with C4 transmission.

Let me know what you think it's worth..

Attachments

• IMG_6409.jpg
    IMG_6409.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_6413.jpg
    IMG_6413.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG_6415.jpg
    IMG_6415.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_6417.jpg
    IMG_6417.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:

ruckin69

Contributor
19k if it's a rust free original.

Last edited:

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Without pics of sheet metal condition, rustiness, etc. Not enough paint to rock as is, looks like a respray. Would have 76 goodies presumably - PS, disc/power brakes. I would say 10-15k depending on buyer.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Ask in the mid teens, accept 14ish.
And if he does put it up, please let me know. I've been looking for something like this for quite a while.

OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
This was posted on short notice. He's going to clean it up and get some pics of the door posts, floors, engine, etc.
I'll post those up when they come.
thanks

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This was posted on short notice. He's going to clean it up and get some pics of the door posts, floors, engine, etc.
I'll post those up when they come.
thanks

I'm in that upper 10-15k range... Good luck sir

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
He's a Bronco guy from way back, so he knows what they are worth and won't be low balled, but would sell for a fair offer.

Gotta kick out of the last 2 sentences in the ad... so he does know the price or doesn't he?

It is a nice bronco though, if it looks as good inside as it does outside id say your 12-15 area

OP
OP
Wyflyer

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
He's a Bronco guy from way back, so he knows what they are worth and won't be low balled, but would sell for a fair offer.

Gotta kick out of the last 2 sentences in the ad... so he does know the price or doesn't he?

It is a nice bronco though, if it looks as good inside as it does outside id say your 12-15 area

He's like most of us, he knows Broncos that used to be bought and sold for 2 or 3k are now closer to 10-15k. But is it a 10k Bronco or 15k Bronco? Or 8k or 20k?
I couldn't answer it either, at least down to the penny so I offered to post it up and get your opinions about value.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
He's like most of us, he knows Broncos that used to be bought and sold for 2 or 3k are now closer to 10-15k. But is it a 10k Bronco or 15k Bronco? Or 8k or 20k?
I couldn't answer it either, at least down to the penny so I offered to post it up and get your opinions about value.

Definitely worth asking to get a feel for the market...

WannaBuy77

Loc.
Upstate, NY
How solid are the floor pans? is there any rust that goes all the way through the sheetmetal anywhere? What engine is in it, and is it the original? What type of transmission does it have? How many miles does it have on it? These are questions many buyers would want the answer to.

Based on the answers and the price offered for, like most others that commented, I might even be interested buying it. Let me know if you have any of the information.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
He's curious what it might be worth.... .

He's curious about what it might be worth, but knows what its worth and won't be low-balled. So remind me again what yer asking??? ?:?

I have no idea what it's worth based only on those pics. But I have to admit, I think prices generally are getting unrealistic over the last year. But overall if there's no rust issues, it looks like a heck of a good/straight project rig. Too bad it's a 1976 for my purposes.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

think 12.5 is a fair price, pretty sure that would be about what bajafresh would ask lol
for me it would be 8:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.