• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Vs. New Jeep

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
2020 Bronco will be nice, but it will never replace what an EB can do.

My 2013 and probably 2025 Jeep wrangler will do what the EB could do with cruise control and AC.

The ford guy in the video admitted it's all about money, they got out of the ranger market because of money, and are only back because trucks that size are in the mid to high $40k range. Again, only back for money, not to satisfy a wish by 500 EB owners.

OP
OP
BRONCOchild

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
2020 Bronco will be nice, but it will never replace what an EB can do.

My 2013 and probably 2025 Jeep wrangler will do what the EB could do with cruise control and AC.

The ford guy in the video admitted it's all about money, they got out of the ranger market because of money, and are only back because trucks that size are in the mid to high $40k range. Again, only back for money, not to satisfy a wish by 500 EB owners.

I couldn't agree with you more. These companies have to build their products for the masses and the demand of the masses. Unless you are buying a small pickup or sports car, 2-door vehicles are not functional for the masses.

I love my EB, but the only reason why my family of 4 doesn't travel in it is functionality and comfort. Two growing teenagers and certain creature comforts are important for me. I don't need all the gizmos and gadgets, but having a vehicle with good MPGs, noise reduction, safety and space are important to me and my family.

But, I will admit, these little tidbits of the 2020 BRONCO has us all chomping on the bit. Some are going to like it. Some of us are not. Ford will make newer customers that never had a Bronco and now they will have the opportunity to own one (regardless of its capabilities). A name, like BRONCO, is cool to say, talk about and own.