• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ken Block's Wife's Bronco - Video

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am with every comment on this one. It did sound freaking nice though

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Few sure things...

they built a Bronco
have too much money and time on their hands
more proof you can’t fix stupid
if the wife really cares about that Bronco, Ken won’t be getting any for awhile

Hemmer

Somehow they used the ford racing header manifolds but modified them wish I could see how they did it.

PCDan

Loc.
Park City
Few sure things...

they built a Bronco
have too much money and time on their hands
more proof you can’t fix stupid
if the wife really cares about that Bronco, Ken won’t be getting any for awhile

They didn’t actually build it, NSB in Florida built it for him. And it’s not that impressive up close.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
^^^^AGREED^^^ 100%...

A mini van can do brake stands (burn-outs), all day long...for goodness sake....

I want to see wheel stands!

BTW: I'll bet that the motor was running very lean...hence the initial lag and the tell tale "glowing" headers... If they don't figure that out..it will burn more parts from the inside out...! Yikes!!!

I thought these guys actually build these things??? maybe not..?

Aloha

if you like wheel stands google JJ Da Boss (street outlaws) wheel stand in memphis. he goes about half of the eighth mile on the rear wheels, almost runs of the street, gathers is back up and finishes the race. sorry for the hijack.