• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All Ford Show - Buster Miles Ford - Heflin, AL

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Man I hope that stanley steamer is gonna be back. I didn't get to look at it much last year.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Alright, this thread needs to be on the first page for the next week and a half, you folks from Al, GA and TN need to help it out!!!;D;D;D

These's are from 13' & 14'!!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• DSCN6731.JPG
    DSCN6731.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 13
  • FSCN6730.JPG
    FSCN6730.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN6727.JPG
    DSCN6727.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN5723.JPG
    DSCN5723.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN5708.JPG
    DSCN5708.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN6726.JPG
    DSCN6726.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 16

KBUCK1

Might try to make this one. Its not too far. There is an all ford show at summit racing this weekend in mcdonough ga. Anyone goig to it?

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Come on Kbuck! I know there's a crowd wanting to see that beautiful half cab!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We are planning to go a little cruise, meet and greet, and dinner out somewhere Friday afternoon for everyone that's coming on Friday.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Alright, this thread needs to be on the first page for the next week and a half, you folks from Al, GA and TN need to help it out!!!;D;D;D

These's are from 13' & 14'!!!!;D;D;D

Man not even callin on Ole Miss...I'm disappointed in you Ben!!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The time hasn't been nailed down yet, but we are thinking of meeting around 4 to 5 CST and then leaving. We wanted to see who was planning on making it and what time would work for most. The proposed cruise would cross Mt. Cheaha and last about an hour after dinner at Lakeside on the River in Wedowee.

So, we are thinking of riding to eat (20-30 minutes) eating, then cruising Cheaha and back to Buster Miles Ford.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
well I went and picked up the 78 from storage yesterday. Had not be started since supercel 2014. Hooked up the batteries. Gave it a shot of ether and it fired right up. took it for a test drive, filled up with fuel and drove 40 miles home. No problems. Glad to have one more back home. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's Great!!! and so is the '78! Maybe several '78 and '79s show up!