• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Value of 66 parts *added pictures*

66broncoCT

Contributor
Loc.
Torrington, CT
Hello,
I have a couple 66 parts I was wondering if its worth putting them up for sale or if I should hang onto them. I don't think I'll ever have a show truck I'd put them on but I kind of like having the original parts around just in case I win the lottery and can do a nice restoration. I don't have pictures at work with me so I know its hard to give a value but if you guys could give me a ballpark I'd appreciate it. I have the original eyebrow grill from my September build U14. Its in ok shape, would need some body work to be 100%. No rot but dents and dings from being a woods beater before I got it. Rattle canned flat black currently. Also have 2 rear 66 hubcaps. One has a small (1/2" long) dent on the center. I need to clean them up they're covered in dust/dirt so I'm not really sure how the finish looks on them but I'm pretty sure its decent. Thanks in advance

***Update! here are some pictures of them.*

Attachments

• hubcap2.jpg
    hubcap2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 33
  • hubcap3.jpg
    hubcap3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 27
  • hubcap4.jpg
    hubcap4.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 30
  • hubcap6.jpg
    hubcap6.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 25
  • grill1.jpg
    grill1.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 38
  • grill2.jpg
    grill2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 35
  • grill3.jpg
    grill3.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 33
  • grill4.jpg
    grill4.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I've seen hubcaps listed on here for $100-$250 each...in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you don't have several offers by the end of the day ;D

...but if you don't need the money, I'd keep em

no idea on the grill, good luck

tailpipe

Contributor
66 eyebrow grills, tailgates, bench seats, hubcaps, and dashes all hold special value for those seeking those year specific parts. Of course value is relative based on condition. Obviously there is a huge difference between a mint piece and one that should be in the scrapyard. I sent a PM on the hubcaps ;)

OP
OP
66broncoCT

66broncoCT

Contributor
Loc.
Torrington, CT
Just added some pictures to the original post. The grill is in a little worse shape then I remembered, there is a bit of rot on the bottom passenger side corner. The hubcaps cleaned up very nice however.

tailpipe

Contributor
Thanks for the pics. Caps look pretty decent; PM sent.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I've seen hubcaps listed on here for $100-$250 each...in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you don't have several offers by the end of the day ;D

...but if you don't need the money, I'd keep em

no idea on the grill, good luck

no do ubt.. hang on to them caps if I was you..