• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Wanted, 1977 Survivor. Ginger, Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

68Rcodeman

Contributor
OK, Help please. I seem to remember a Ginger 1977 for sale a few years back. Drew I believe?? Anyway I am looking for a Original survivor. Un restored Ginger color preferred but not a must. Please send PM or contact me at fordman1524@aol.com.
Thank you, David

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
That one of his has been restored...but you are looking for similar condition not restored? There was a guy selling a sequoia brown that looked awesome a few weeks ago. No bites so people advised him to auction it. Check the classifieds.

OP
OP
68Rcodeman

68Rcodeman

Contributor
That one of his has been restored...but you are looking for similar condition not restored? There was a guy selling a sequoia brown that looked awesome a few weeks ago. No bites so people advised him to auction it. Check the classifieds.

Thank you, I seen it. Has some Rust spots. Needs restored to be where I want. At the price I would have to much in it. I would rather have a survivor like that but no re sprayed panels or rust. Not many left out there like that for my needs.
I would entertain a nice restored one with great history before restoration. I bid on the one in Dallas Mecum but seller had a reserve to high. JMO.
Thank you, David

OP
OP
68Rcodeman

68Rcodeman

Contributor
Does anyone have Drew's contact? Wonder if he still has it? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.