• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Rear Axle Housing Only - Ford 9 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

srestum01

I'm looking for a rear axle housing for my 74. My rear weld is leaking and dented and I can't get a weld to hold or the leak to stop. Looking for the axle housing only if someone has one they want to get rid of local to the Houston area. Thanks.

vintage bronco

To bad you are not in need of complete rear assy I have rebuild / restored end to end out of 77 Big bearing 3.50 Traction -Loc with big brakes.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
You should be more specific or you may end up with a housing that doesn't fit your brakes and axles. There is a light, medium and heavy duty version in 1974. The difference is in the axle flanges.

Status
Not open for further replies.