• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 76' Bronco Ranger, Uncut. Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

justincase

OYva4

3rd owner. testing the water too see if anyone is interested.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That Bronco is gorgeous, i predict it will sell this evening - sure wish I was in a position to pull the trigger on it! I’d say good luck with the sale, but I doubt you’ll need it.....

OP
OP
justincase

justincase

i cleared out the messages. i have not sold her yet. i will take better photos of the questionable areas of Bronco. cheers. I have replied to most. I was out this evening and same with tomorrow morning/early afternoon. any areas you want pictures or videos, no prob, 100% upfront. let the Bronco do the talking.

OP
OP
justincase

justincase

I hope I can find someone willing to treat her well.

That Bronco is gorgeous, i predict it will sell this evening - sure wish I was in a position to pull the trigger on it! I’d say good luck with the sale, but I doubt you’ll need it.....

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Are there only 4 pics at the moment? What color is that? Looks nice.....definitely need more pics.

OP
OP
justincase

justincase

just for ease, i'm going to video her under carriage (it that legal now?), under hood, starting up so you can listen to the engine, exterior/body and inside. put on youtube or some other video platform. she is 40 years young and lived in the mountains so, she has some rust. to be clear and upfront. gonna take me a day or two in order to get that done. so stand by, to stand by. thanks guys.

OP
OP
justincase

justincase

youtube. link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVooCfai0-Xyae6r7oJ85Kw

no brake booster, disk front and drum rear, 85k miles, runs great. rubber is good, i have spare tire carrier, og manuel, and og painted to match gas caps. extra rear shell window, extra side shell window. fuel gauge does not work on either tank. no cat converter straight pipe and muffler.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
You had the gold standard of '76 ranger restos! I see the 72 build thread has gotten a little stale. Hope things are well.

To the OP, thanks for the honest and thorough videos.

Rangerbj

Nice Rig

Justin,
Thanks for posting this nice bronco. You will get a lot of interest.
If you can show pics of rust areas, that would be helpful to me. I'm definitely interested.
thanks

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Sent you message when you originally listed, were you able to get some additional pictures? The condition will be the biggest driver in what the Broncos actually worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.