• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Three beautiful builds whats your favorite color for a 66 U15

CHOOSE THE COLOR NOT THE BUILD PLEASE

• NICKS GREEN

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • JSPURLS GLEN GREEN

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • STEVEW ARCADIAN BLUE

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

SP66

Bronco Guru
My decision but place your color vote going on a 66 U15 stocker.

Last edited:

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Trouble deciding. They're all nice. I like the blue, but I would probably want to drive the one on the right (the lighter green). It's more noticeable.

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Number 2 is actually Peacock Blue ...;)

That is true sorry Steve checked your site again---that's also my problem can't find a restored Arcadian Blue Paint job on a U15---hope it doesn't change the poll too much

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
there all nasty colors. The baby blue is too wusy for a bronco and the other two look like baby crap or throw up. It reminds me of when i go into o old home thats never been updates and i see that nasty green shag carpet on the floors and walls. But i did vote the first one. the other two colors are too plain jaine and have no character.

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
there all nasty colors. The baby blue is too wusy for a bronco and the other two look like baby crap or throw up. It reminds me of when i go into o old home thats never been updates and i see that nasty green shag carpet on the floors and walls. But i did vote the first one. the other two colors are too plain jaine and have no character.

Hey man don't hold back, tell me what you really think--thanks and funny

nathan.hall1

Loc.
Central Washington
Hey man don't hold back, tell me what you really think--thanks and funny

Lol nothing says 60s like those colors, I'm glad we have came along way in stock paint colors, although they are coming back I saw a new ford focus that baby poop green...and it wasn't on the lot someone actually bought it...

Although none would be my choice but i understand it is necessary for that true stocker look

I like the dark green the best, blue second and baby diaper green last

Im not kidding i changed a diaper like that yesterday the little girls first time eating peas...lol

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd paint it the color that it rolled off the line with- Voted Baby Blue-

N747JB

I voted for the darker green, I'm not a huge fan of the pastel shades and I am partial to green. ;D

andyp

Contributor
I voted number one but if you're not going to paint it the factory original color I would like more color choices.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
I voted for blue, but honestly, I think springtime yellow is such a proper color for a 66.