• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 4 ‘66 door hinges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m needing 4 ‘66 door used hinges. Just as long as they aren’t bent or tweaked.

Thanks Jeff

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What's the difference between '66 and '67-'77?

Well, on a ‘66 the door post side of the hinge used counter sink philips screws instead of hex head bolts. Truthfully I’m not 100% sure what year Ford switched from the 5/16-18 screws to 5/16-18 bolts. At very least all my early ‘66s had the counter sinks screws.

RVB

Contributor
Jeff - I have three correct hinges plus probably 12 of the phillips head bolts. I also have two more hinges on a '66 driver's door that I would sell with the door. Also have a '66 passenger door I would sell, but it has no hinges. I am in Montana, however.

Thanks, Rex

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff - I have three correct hinges plus probably 12 of the phillips head bolts. I also have two more hinges on a '66 driver's door that I would sell with the door. Also have a '66 passenger door I would sell, but it has no hinges. I am in Montana, however.

Thanks, Rex

Buy his three and I have one you can have for the shipping price that makes four :)

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Well, on a ‘66 the door post side of the hinge used counter sink philips screws instead of hex head bolts. Truthfully I’m not 100% sure what year Ford switched from the 5/16-18 screws to 5/16-18 bolts. At very least all my early ‘66s had the counter sinks screws.

The counter sunk hinges were through at least '68.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys but I did purchase a set of four hinges. If I need any more I’ll be contacting you guys.

Thanks again, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.