• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SD 1966 Half cab

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
60's Warn hubs in place on that one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
1sicbronconut

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just looked again wonder why it has later front turn signals on it??

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Just looked again wonder why it has later front turn signals on it??

No telling, it's had a few 66' things swapped out on it, and a front half repaint it looks like. Seen a lot higher asking prices for worse trucks though :)

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Missing too many original stuff (front bumper, turn sig's, rims, etc) Not a fan of the stripe either. Working on my own '66 surprise. Should have by this weekend. Saving my shekels.

Jaxgtc

I exchanged some emails with the seller and he seemed like a nice guy. Said he had the original rims and a few other parts. I asked him to get me some pictures of the dash, floor boards, and undercarriage and he said he would but I never heard back from him. I see where it has been removed from CL, so I assume he had a local buyer. Would have been a stretch for me, like Baja pointed out shipping would have been around 1,500.
My wife keeps telling me to "focus on the one you have". Just something about those half cabs that keep calling me...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I exchanged some emails with the seller and he seemed like a nice guy. Said he had the original rims and a few other parts. I asked him to get me some pictures of the dash, floor boards, and undercarriage and he said he would but I never heard back from him. I see where it has been removed from CL, so I assume he had a local buyer. Would have been a stretch for me, like Baja pointed out shipping would have been around 1,500.
My wife keeps telling me to "focus on the one you have". Just something about those half cabs that keep calling me...

Better listen to the boss Brother.. :)

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Jaxgtc: [Just something about those half cabs that keep calling me...]

I hear ya Hoss...,