• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 76 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve m

I have a 76 bronco 302 auto, hard top, fenders are cut, all there except smog pump is missing. was running when parked, but has been sitting many years.lot of rust. clear title in my name. Bronco is in st Louis region. 636 375 1706

darcytribe

I have a 76 bronco 302 auto, hard top, fenders are cut, all there except smog pump is missing. was running when parked, but has been sitting many years.lot of rust. clear title in my name. Bronco is in st Louis region. 636 375 1706

Steve,

If you decide to part this wagon out please let me know. I could use some items. I'm in the Camdenton area.

Jim

OP
OP
S

steve m

Jim, that may be a good idea for you, after you buy it part it out and make some money,the parts you need should not be hard to find. What is it you need, i know wheres there is several bronco grave yards.

firemedic

Loc.
Wright City, Mo
Graveyards?

Jim, that may be a good idea for you, after you buy it part it out and make some money,the parts you need should not be hard to find. What is it you need, i know wheres there is several bronco grave yards.

You have definitely peaked interest here! Where are the aforementioned graveyards you speak of. There are always parts needed for all of our projects.

Tim

Red Creek

Bronco

I don't understand the animosity over Steve's post. I spoke with him in detail about his Bronco and I think its very reasonably priced. I already have enough projects or I would consider this bronco. Steve is an older gentleman, also not very text savvy so phone calls are probably the best and he included it in his post. I don't know anything about him other than he seemed really nice over the phone. Maybe folks get bored when there's not a lot of activity on the classified forums.
Mark

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Red Creek - I see NO animosity in any of the posts about this Bronco. A request for photos and several questions about the Bronco graveyards, and availability is all that is there. Since you talked to him, maybe you could get the pics and post them for the group?? Also, you could find out where the graveyards are, and post that info too.

This is an internet forum, so, naturally guys are going to ask questions HERE.......that is how it works. Maybe Steve could have added "phone calls ONLY" to his post to minimize responses on here.

Not trying to be a smart a** or anything, but if he doesn't know how to post pics, he could get someone to do it for him.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
...A request for photos and several questions about the Bronco graveyards, and availability is all that is there. Since you talked to him, maybe you could get the pics and post them for the group?? Also, you could find out where the graveyards are, and post that info too.

I am betting the Bronco graveyards he referenced are private property and I don't blame him or others for not posting their location on this forum ;)

Red Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops68 View Post
...A request for photos and several questions about the Bronco graveyards, and availability is all that is there. Since you talked to him, maybe you could get the pics and post them for the group?? Also, you could find out where the graveyards are, and post that info too.

I called him last night and he will send me some pics in the future. The Bronco is not at his home but rather at his brothers place. If I decide not to buy it I will post up pics for everyone to view. If anyone needs me to pick up their laundry on the way home I can do that as well.;D;D

Status
Not open for further replies.