• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2004 Concept in "The Rock's" Movie

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
You're about the fourth person to start a new thread about that.
It has been known since the pre-production stills came out around a year ago.

OP
OP
ECEB

ECEB

You're about the fourth person to start a new thread about that.
It has been known since the pre-production stills came out around a year ago.
Got it, maybe I'll drop the thread

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I don't know if anyone posted on this yet but the concept Bronco we have all seen is going to be in The Rock's new movie coming out on Friday.

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-vi...edium=email&utm_content=18_Apr_18_HagertyNews

So to answer your question, sounds like it's been posted before, no harm no foul and no need to kill the thread.

For what it's worth I had no idea, but then again I'm old school and quite certain his new movie, like pretty much all the others, will be shit.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Wasn't that Bronco a concept from like 2004. I don't think the 2020 is going to look like that.

Sorry, just re-read the title of the thread, I'm an idiot sometimes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ECEB

ECEB

Wasn't that Bronco a concept from like 2004. I don't think the 2020 is going to look like that.
I guess Ford wanted it made clear that the production model wasn't going to look like that but if I didn't already know I would think that's how it's going to look.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I guess Ford wanted it made clear that the production model wasn't going to look like that but if I didn't already know I would think that's how it's going to look.

wait a minute...what do you already know??? :eek:;);D

tatersalad

Bronco Guru
We can only hope it doesn't look like the concept. Personally I think the concept looks like a Scout