• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Coloring Books with a cause

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey Scott,

What's the price for having you and your wife color them???? Might become a collector's item.

Or.... you could do a coloring contest and give away your Baja as the grand prize! (That would probably take a lot of coloring book sales. lol)

I'll order a few this weekend when I get back to a secure connection. (Hopefully there will be a few left.)

Jefff

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Hey Scott,

What's the price for having you and your wife color them???? Might become a collector's item.

Or.... you could do a coloring contest and give away your Baja as the grand prize! (That would probably take a lot of coloring book sales. lol)

I'll order a few this weekend when I get back to a secure connection. (Hopefully there will be a few left.)

Jefff

HAHA.. well, you definitely wouldn't want me doing the coloring!! I'd have to raise the price of the coloring books to about $5k each for a raffle of the Baja! ;D

We started with 1,000 books and we've sold about 350 so far in just 1 1/2 days. Joanie just packaged up 400 in separate packaging with a box of crayons for kid giveaways. 250 are going to Baja, but we might hit a homeless shelter in Denver this weekend. We are pretty anxious to start giving some away!!

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I got mine in the mail today, man that was fast! It is awesome too, Great job and thanks for what you are doing as well!

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I am a rattle can guy! I dont want to ruin it, I never could color pictures, but I will get my Daughter to get after it! Thanks again!

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Hey Scott,

Ordered!

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! The EB community is really stepping up! We have sold about 400 books in the first 4 days, which means 400 books w/crayons in the hands of kids that don’t have much in this life! Thank you all again for the support!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Thanks Jeff! The EB community is really stepping up! We have sold about 400 books in the first 4 days, which means 400 books w/crayons in the hands of kids that don’t have much in this life! Thank you all again for the support!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s awesome!!! Glad to be a part of that.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
ok ... so I understand that correct !

I buy 10 books and you going to hand out on that bronco Baja trip next month to kids 10 on my behalf ?

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
ok ... so I understand that correct !

I buy 10 books and you going to hand out on that bronco Baja trip next month to kids 10 on my behalf ?

That's correct -- I ship you 10 books and we hand out 10 books (with a box of crayons) to the kids of Baja. That's what started the whole thing -- we wanted to give out coloring books to kids on our trip and thought it would be cool to let them color Broncos that they had actually seen person - so about 1/2 of the pages are of Broncos that will be on the trip. After we get back, we will then be giving books w/crayons to kids who aren't as fortunate as most. That's the plan.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
That's correct -- I ship you 10 books and we hand out 10 books (with a box of crayons) to the kids of Baja. That's what started the whole thing -- we wanted to give out coloring books to kids on our trip and thought it would be cool to let them color Broncos that they had actually seen person - so about 1/2 of the pages are of Broncos that will be on the trip. After we get back, we will then be giving books w/crayons to kids who aren't as fortunate as most. That's the plan.

NICE PLAN ....

Now mine ... I send you $200.- ... you do w. your 20 books as you say !

Me .... I am going to hand out the 20 you sent me to kids at the super celebration next month !
Pm me full name and mailing add !

Franko

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
NICE PLAN ....

Now mine ... I send you $200.- ... you do w. your 20 books as you say !

Me .... I am going to hand out the 20 you sent me to kids at the super celebration next month !

Pm me full name and mailing add !

Franko

Wow - that’s pretty awesome - thank you so much!

sriha

Ordered one for myself and bookmarked the site. :) Excited for some of the other books you are planning. I will be ordering more once wheeling season starts up here. Lots of our friends have kids and it would be something fun for them to do back at camp.