• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WH's 2018 North American Road/Trail Show FREE FREIGHT!!!

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Looks like we're heading to Super Celebration, LoneStar Bronco Round Up and Moab Bronco Safari. As long as we have room we would be happy to bring any pre-paid orders. Space is limited but give us a call and we'll do our best to fit it in.

If you want to order online just add a note at check out like "Bring to Super Cel" or "Bring to Lonestar" or "Bring to Moab" As many of you know we never charge anything at check out so we will confirm the order with you before charging. These are Free Freight orders so take advantage.

Looking forward to getting out and seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Jim

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That’s awesome the WH crew is coming east.....looking forward to seeing y’all at SC. Save some room and bring Dirt Donk! C’mon Paul, you know you want to come!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You know I do! Don't tempt me... :(
But someone has to hold down the fort at this end. Well, one of the forts anyway.

We'll be well represented for sure. Got the A-team and a full trailer heading in a generally easterly direction for some high times and good fun.

Paul

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Gee, not sure what you could be tempted with? There’s only going to be spring in the Smoky Mountains, beautiful country roads to cruise on, great folks and their 400+ Broncos....

And I bet more than a few of us would like to shake your hand and thank you in person for all you contribute to this site and the Bronco community. Was just hopin’ for the opportunity....

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I brought my three and a half inch lift to NH this way a few years back now. Good way to do it!

Tugross302

Paul, I’m disappointed to hear you won’t be there. I too would like to meet the guy who helps everyone so much on this forum. I was planning on shaking your hand.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Very cool Jim.. Glad you'll make a few...

really should add Sept / OCBR to that list too :D

Looks like we're heading to Super Celebration, LoneStar Bronco Round Up and Moab Bronco Safari. As long as we have room we would be happy to bring any pre-paid orders. Space is limited but give us a call and we'll do our best to fit it in.

If you want to order online just add a note at check out like "Bring to Super Cel" or "Bring to Lonestar" or "Bring to Moab" As many of you know we never charge anything at check out so we will confirm the order with you before charging. These are Free Freight orders so take advantage.

Looking forward to getting out and seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Jim

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys! Appreciate the support for sure. Couple more like that and I'll have my job for at least a little longer!:cool:
Looking forward to the time I can break out of the cage and mosey on over your way. Can't wait to get out to some of the events again. Been awhile now.
It'll happen...

ahuggins, I'm sure he'll give you the lowdown on his route, but in case he's not heading through your neck of the woods, or just has not time to stop (think, marathon driving and passing through at 3:18am!) are there any of your local Bronco people that will be attending and can bring your stuff back with them?
Just an option in case the drive-by doesn't pan out.

Good luck. Maybe they will be forced to stop for some road-side grub in the area.;D

Paul

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ahuggins, I'm sure he'll give you the lowdown on his route, but in case he's not heading through your neck of the woods, or just has not time to stop (think, marathon driving and passing through at 3:18am!) are there any of your local Bronco people that will be attending and can bring your stuff back with them?

I JUST got off the phone with Johnny who took my order. He threatened to charge me more when I told him Shamu (Damon Hopper) would pick them up at the event. Apparently, Shamu does LOTS of business with WH? But if possible, I'd like to save him from having to handle a pair of ELEVEN packs... but I understand if it's not feasible to drive-by-drop. I work about a mile off I-30 in Fort Worth, and there's not a quick convenient place to get off the hwy within a couple miles. (Unless a Northern Tool counts??)

We shall see. Either way, I won't be installing these until mid summer....or maybe even September--as in the night before OCBR!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I JUST got off the phone with Johnny who took my order. He threatened to charge me more when I told him Shamu (Damon Hopper) would pick them up at the event. Apparently, Shamu does LOTS of business with WH? But if possible, I'd like to save him from having to handle a pair of ELEVEN packs... but I understand if it's not feasible to drive-by-drop. I work about a mile off I-30 in Fort Worth, and there's not a quick convenient place to get off the hwy within a couple miles. (Unless a Northern Tool counts??)

We shall see. Either way, I won't be installing these until mid summer....or maybe even September--as in the night before OCBR!

Well you know the parking lot party in AR always gets some sheet done.. Got you covered

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Paul, I got a honey of an idea. U fly into (TYS) airport in Knoxville, TN on Wednesday the week of Super Celebration. The airport is only 20 mins from Super Cel and myself or someone will be there in a Bronco waiting to tote you to Townsend. Then meet up with Jim and the crew and hang out for the event...then we will drop u off at the airport to fly back out on Sunday. Tahhh Dummm... hows that? That way u won’t miss to much time back home. Heck...I bet if you’d agree to it...enough of us would probably pitch in a few bucks for a ticket or a good part of a ticket for all your help. I know I would pitch in. We’d really love for you to get out here. Let us know. Seriously!

Jim, glad you guys are gonna make the trip...look forward to seeing u again.

Andy
Blue71

Last edited:

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
Looks like I'll be ordering that matching rear corbeau seat ! Thanks guys. Anxious to see you guys at the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Paul, I got a honey of an idea...

Wow Andy! That's a honey alright! Very generous indeed.
Great offer, and the details all worked out too. And man, would that be one fun road trip.
For that, I'd willingly miss the fun of driving my Bronco all the way.:cool:

But save these resources and credits for the next time. Gonna take you up on that sometime. It's just that I'd be a real wreck (emotionally, not the Bronco...) if had to be away for a full five or six day adventure.
I'm probably locking myself into something unnecessarily, but I feel I'm the only one that can take care of mom the way I think it needs to be done right now. She's '96 and until last year was doing great. Enough so that I didn't feel too bad about being away.
But since then it's been just the two of us tag-teaming the world, so to speak.

So I've got a different calling right now. Hard enough just to get into the office now and then (and why you hear me giving excuses for not being there more often a lot lately). Although I did manage to squeak in an extended lunch on a couple of occasions with some local Bronco buddies, that's about as much as I've felt ok with.
And why my post count is up more recently too!

So that's why I can resist the temptation for the moment. I'm trying to see her past the century mark if we can.

Thanks again, and to all of you that are saving a cold one (ice tea for me please) for me, a big thanks. Keep the drinks cold, and the BBQ hot.

See you soon enough.

Paul

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Paul, That is as good as an excuse as there is. Spending that time with your Mom is priceless. Best wishes to you both. Ken

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Ken. Yeah, I know I've posted it up before, but hell, I'm pretty amazed and proud of what she's done and how long she's done it! She was a force of nature around here for many years.
For her 90th I rented a small hall at the Winchester Mystery House near here, and a passel of good friends were on hand. Even a long-sitting County Supervisor attended to give her a "Be It Known..." recognition award for all she'd done in the community for the last 50-something years. Good party!

Plenty of permanent (of anything is truly permanent around here) examples of her work if you know where to look for them. Including a transplanted "Roosevelt Redwood" tree (one of only a few planted by Teddy himself when he was in town during his time in office) that someone thought would be ok to cut down to make room for their big sign! After digging the stump out of the local dump, it's now growing well at about 60' at a local park administration office.
A long and great story for another time. Maybe around the campfire at a Bronco event!

Thanks again.

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oops, sorry for getting off-topic here. Back to delivery schedules, work party logistics and late-night tent setup strategies!

Paul