• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 74 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
Attention AK Members... Putting my running project up for sale. Don't drive it and don't have time for it. Won't ship it out of state. Titled as a 77 but is more of a mutt than anything else. Has the np435, injected 302. Dana 44 with disk conversion done. Body is in really great shape. One small hole and no other rust. Looking for reasonable offers. It needs some TLC. send me a pm with an email and I will send pics.

Thanks Tim

paz907

Saw your post today. Any way you can text me some photos. I live in Kenai. I have been looking for a bronco for some time. 907-252-4215

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
I will not ship to the lower 48 or anywhere else in the world. This is a alaska bronco from the beginning and I want to keep it that way. Please don't ask me to ship. I won't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.