• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whos coming to SuperCelebration from the upper part of Michigan

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Like it says. Whos coming to townsend from upper michigan. Im trying to buy a set of tires off a guy and its a lng way for me to go get but if i can get a bronco brother to pick them up for me it would be worth ansteak dinner and a couple beers. Lol

sk1nw4lk3r

Mesick is about 3 hours north of me. If you can A) get him to bring them to me I'll bring them down, or B) I can get one of my drivers to go pick them up for $100. Up to you. I'll bring them for free, no need for steak or beer.

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Alright. Thanks skinwalker. Lemme see what incan work out

And we can still have steak and beer. Lol. Unless you are a vegitarian and dont drink. Then we can have salads and. Cool aid. Lmao

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Thats what i lve about this site. I posted asking for assistance and 18 min later inhave something put together ith the help of a brother!! Yall ROCK!!!

sk1nw4lk3r

Alright. Thanks skinwalker. Lemme see what incan work out

And we can still have steak and beer. Lol. Unless you are a vegitarian and dont drink. Then we can have salads and. Cool aid. Lmao

I'll take ya up on the steak, the steakhouse right by SuperCel is amazing. I don't drink, but I'll put away a few Root Beers!

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
I'll be going down there and I'm about 1hr 30min from Mesick. How big are they and I might be able to pick them up if I go ice fishing next week...let me know

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
They are 15x36’s. Thanks to hoth you guys. Ill let yall know once we get the logistics figured out

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
They are 15x36’s. Thanks to hoth you guys. Ill let yall know once we get the logistics figured out

If walker can't do it just let me know, I have a buddy that ives up past that way and I could pick them up on a road trip to visit him. my cell is 616-617-7984 if you need to reach me!

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I live in Holland and head north to Boyne a lot, let me know if I can help with a leg.....

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
I plan on heading that way Tuesday this upcoming week to go ice fishing I can snag them on the way up or back on Wednesday let me know!!!

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Ok guys. Trying to get this guy paid. If rydog or howard can get them to skinwalker, that woukd be great. Ill takeus all out to eat!!!

Keep yall updated on the progress

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ok guys. Trying to get this guy paid. If rydog or howard can get them to skinwalker, that woukd be great. Ill takeus all out to eat!!!

Keep yall updated on the progress

dang... missing out LOL :)

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Ok guys this is still in the planning. I came down with the flu and have been out of sorts for about a week. Trying to get back in touch with the guy. Let you know whats happening

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Flu was no joke this year, keep me posted... im always up for a road trip.

OP
OP
Crush

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Ok guys. What is the soonest someone can go pick them up. Im ready to paypal the kid and want to be sure that they can be picked up near the same time. Yall let me know. Thanks guys