• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses Spare Tire Hardware NOT WORKING

Sourjack89

I have a 76 bronco with a factory swivel tire carrier on the tailgate but I was missing the hardware kit to attach the wheel. I purchased these parts you see below on Wild Horses and attempted to line them up for install but as you can see they are NOT behaving. Let me know what I am doing wrong please!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What they're saying is that you either have to use an image hosting site like SuperMotors to show pics, or to upload them directly to this site from your computer or phone, become a contributor for 13 bucks a year.

It's a pretty straightforward process either way Sourjack, but if you want to get them posted up immediately (like right now while we're all here?) you can e-mail them to me and I'll post them up for you.
But if I go take a mid-afternoon chip-n-salsa break and go all nappy-time on life, it could be quicker to become a contributor or SuperMotors maven!

Just don't fall down the PhotoBucket hole or we may never see you again!

Sorry you're having trouble with the parts. But as J1m said, we'll get it figured out one way or the other and you back on track.
Hmm, I wonder if it's not a factory carrier? You're familiar with Broncos enough to know it's all factory and not an older aftermarket unit?
Guessing you are, but wanted to make sure. Back in the day there were tons of options.

Good luck.

Paul