• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NM 1972 Bronco with 351w

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattb191

have a 72 Bronco that I am looking to sell or trade. It has a 351W that has been rebuilt at some point but as to the details of that I am not sure. It sounds and runs strong. It is the 3speed on the floor with the standars d20 t case.

The front axle is a d44 with disc brakes and the rear is a 9" with drums and alloy shafts as well as a lunch box locker. Both axles have 3.73 gears or close to that.

As for suspension it appears to be aftermarket but the springs are stiff. It does have a 3" body lift to clear the motor. Shocks are newer style low end procomp.

The frame is in great shape and has no rust. The body is in good shape as well. The bed appears to have been repaired but looks good. The rockers have no rust in them as well. The other usual spots for rust on a bronco are free as well. It was covered in bedliner material at one point in its life and could use a little work on the drivers tailgate and then a good paint job. The fenders have been cut.it does have a hard top.

It has a nice rear swing out tire carrier along with jerry can that was well over $1000. It also has an aftermarket cage in it as well. One of the great things about the Bronco is it's reliability. It has an aftermarket wiring harness and has 0 electrical problems. This thing starts up every time and drives great down the road. It has no heating issues and this summer I drove it around town in 100degree heat in traffic with no over heating problems.

I am in no hurry to sell this thing and I know prices for these things can be all over the place price wise. I am asking Sold

I can get more pics if anyone is serious. I am not at the location with the Bronco so that's why I don't post more right now.

20140807_132805_zpsog9nqisf.jpg.html

20140807_132805_zpsog9nqisf.jpg

20140807_132636_zpsrzazsi65.jpg.html
20140807_132636_zpsrzazsi65.jpg

Last edited:

capt. bronco

Is this an original sport or ranger edition? I noticed most of the chrome trim. Does this have belt line trim? Or did it?

Jakedog

I think this bronco has been sold. The asking price in his ad says sold, but who knows!

Last edited:

capt. bronco

Jeez sorry I didn't see that. No reason to be rude about it. I was looking at the header of the ad. I guess people don't know how to edit their ad!

redpony

Contributor
I will second that !!!! after wasting Our time!!!! MARK IT AS SOLD, REMOVE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.