• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Bronco OFF ROAD Rock Crawler Street legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bludorbronc

1974 Early Bronco Wheeler Offroad Rockcrawler
38" Super Swamper Boggers
351 Cleveland with Holly Throttle Body Fuel Injection. Runs Great!!!
Ford Truck NP-435 Granny 4-speed trans.
Front axle Heavy Duty Dana 70 35 spine with ARB Air Locker, 5.13 gears, hydro assist., disc brakes.
Rear Axle Heavy Duty 35 spline 9 Inch with Warn Full Floater with Warn hubs, 5.13 gears, Detroit Locker & disc brakes.
3 Link Suspension and coil springs front and rear
Transfer case is NP-203 Doubler with Dana 20 for 167:1 low range crawl ratio!
Hydro Boost brakes for great stopping power!
Full roll cage.
Soft top.
Warn 8274 winch!
PRP comp seats and racing seat belts.
Bronco has dents from the trail, but is not all rusty.
Same owner since 1976.

Too many other extras to list!

Extra parts include hood, both doors, tube doors, windshield frame etc.

Ready to go wheelin' right now. Very dependable and capable 4-wheeler!

E-mail WITH your phone number and I'll call or message you back.

No spammers!

Vehicle is sold "as is" with no warranty implied.

11-15-13030.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

11-15-13032.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

11-15-13036.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

11-15-13054.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

11-15-13049.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
B

bludorbronc

thanks it got me where I wanted to go. I have been from Arizona to Utah, arkansaw to minnasota. had a great time.

OP
OP
B

bludorbronc

Still for sale. The wheeling season Is almost here,are you in need of a good truck. Thanks.

OP
OP
B

bludorbronc

Still for sale, some things I forgot. 4 row radiator,custom fan shroud,all steering parts made out of 1 1/2inch heavy tubes with ton tie rod ends. 21 gallon fuel tank, hand throttle, micro loc on rearaxle ,to help stopping on hill. Have winch control and push button start moved so they can be reached when stopped on steep hill. Under rear seat storage. Oil storage on fender under hood. All vents run up under the hood. Hood raised up 2 inches at hinge. Thanks, please take a look.

OP
OP
B

bludorbronc

Tired of breaking front axle parts, then this is your answer. This bronco has a 35 spline front axle with Dana 70 axle combined to be bullit proof.locked with an ARB .

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Opening up the thread again for the original poster.

OP
OP
B

bludorbronc

I have installed a new windshield and it has a passenger door glass. Have dropped to 11,000

Status
Not open for further replies.