• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Other 1970 U15 barn doors for sale in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

andres

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Interesting idea. If you are selling the doors I would post up in parts for sale and if you are selling the whole truck I Would post in trucks for sale by members. Good luck, I assume you have worked out the export requirements and cost?

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

andres

Interesting idea. If you are selling the doors I would post up in parts for sale and if you are selling the whole truck I Would post in ducks for sale by members. Good luck, I assume you have worked out the export requirements and cost?

yes monday I will have the answer of shipping cost

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire

Attachments

• popcorn.gif
    popcorn.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 3,726
OP
OP
A

andres

Stevel I think they are factory especial stuff for red cross or police requirements. I said that because the VIN tag of this car have not color code, and that is characteristic of special shipments.
and 94 code for the body

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Stevel I think they are factory especial stuff for red cross or police requirements. I said that because the VIN tag of this car have not color code, and that is characteristic of special shipments.
and 94 code for the body

Probably not done on the assembly line because of the different tooling needed. Possibly shipped to a different location/subcontractor to have the mod done just after the assembly line.

OP
OP
A

andres

i´m working in that. my first inquest in 1500 dollars in RoRo from cartagena to texas

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
here more interesting info for this u15 looks like a vehicle with special equipment (DSO), also no color code, and that 94 for the body

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1059494-66-barn-find-and-warranty-plate-check-please-2.html

The 6 digit DSO does not necessarily mean it had special equipment. It meant it was a special order. It may have been ordered with a specific combination of optional equipment or even with a unique color. It makes sense that there is no color code on special orders even if they had a factory color.

Status
Not open for further replies.