• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1975 Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave K.

I drove a 64 GTO in college back in the 80s--a convertible. I understand your liking 'em. I finally blew the rear end out on it and sold it but then managed to reaquire it via CL 20 years later! Tripped over it while surfing during my time overseas. University of Miami stickers still in place..... and I found some beer bottle caps under the front seat from my time there as well.....I used to have to shake the harness under the dash to get her to start.... hated the tri-power though, it was always giving me fits....

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I drove a 64 GTO in college back in the 80s--a convertible. I understand your liking 'em. I finally blew the rear end out on it and sold it but then managed to reaquire it via CL 20 years later! Tripped over it while surfing during my time overseas. University of Miami stickers still in place..... and I found some beer bottle caps under the front seat from my time there as well.....I used to have to shake the harness under the dash to get her to start.... hated the tri-power though, it was always giving me fits....

Wow, it always amazes me when people are actually able to locate and reacquire a car they owned some 20 years later. That's cool. The Goat was a bad ass car for sure. I love em. But I also like the Chevelle Super Sports too from the 60's. I'm all over the board on what I want to do here.....

67RT

Bronco Guru
Before you die own one of whatever you love! I just bought my Bronco and am 48. Always wanted one. Also many others. Own for a while and get another. Sold my 67 Vette and bought a Mopar. Now have the Mopar ragtop and the Bronco. Will sell the Mopar one day and get something different that I have always lusted for, a bare bones 4 speed hemi car. Then will probably sell the Bronco (I know, sacrilege) and get something else. To those that only love Broncos, own lots of different ones, and keep them in a state to enjoy them. Don't take them apart if you seriously don't have time/means to get them together soon. Life is too short. Seeing BroncoRob's sad story reminds me to live for today everyday. Hug your family, buy your GTO!

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Folks have been asking for more interior pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpg
    IMG_1639.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1640.jpg
    IMG_1640.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1641.jpg
    IMG_1641.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1642.jpg
    IMG_1642.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1643.jpg
    IMG_1643.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 193

rustybones

Loc.
North AR
After many years, I'm starting to think about selling the EB and move on to another project. Didn't think I'd ever want to part with her, but I just don't drive it enough anymore and it's too nice not to get more fresh air.

Not 100% sure I can part with her, but I'm in a "mood" to build a 57 Apache or 56 f100 Big Window.

Shoot me a PM if you might be interested.

Rob, sent you a PM.......

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
With a heavy heart, and some regret, I bid my EB a fond farewell.

Treat her well PasadenaBronco! ;)

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Must have been tough Rob, but there are always others when you decide to come back. Just may not be able to afford one if the market does not slow down! Make sure and let us know what takes it's place so we can give you crap about it! ;D

PasadenaBronco

Loc.
Pasadena, CA
Hi all ---- am so fortunate to have joined this board, which led me to Rob1962 and this amazing rig. Took it for my first ride yesterday and i was more than i could have dreamed it would be. Going to be so much fun getting to know the EB community and especially this truck. I'm a novice but am diving in feet first.

Rob1962 - you have my word i'll treat your truck with the same care you have for so many years. You're a solid dude and I'll be posting up pics to the Garage this weekend to re-introde the '75 beauty!

Look forward to meeting the rest of y'all.

ugly74

Bronco abuser
Nice score pasadena! It sure looks to be a nice rig just from pics. and we know pocs never do a thing justice.
Now get out there and chase ambulances so the ol' EB can reminisce.:D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yep you got a very nice one alright! And got to meet Rob.That alone is worth something ...right,?

PasadenaBronco

Loc.
Pasadena, CA
Absolutely ---- Rob is great and had some nice history/stories for me. Just posted pics in my newly created garage.

Next step is getting the hard top off for summer cruisin.

OP
OP
Rob1962

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Absolutely ---- Rob is great and had some nice history/stories for me. Just posted pics in my newly created garage.

Next step is getting the hard top off for summer cruisin.

Removing the hardtop? WTF??????? :eek:

That wasn't part of our deal. I can see I'm going to have do a little midnight repo action and save the ole girl.

Don't you wish you had asked me for all three sets of keys, instead of the two sets I gave you? ;)

bsquared

Contributor
Welcome PasadenaBronco! Looks like you got a solid rig there......that is if Rob hasn't already repo'd it!

Status
Not open for further replies.