• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CAN Looking for a clean, uncut bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad74

Loc.
Langley, BC, Canada
Hi, I'm looking for a clean uncut bronco with NO rust. I can deal with a lot of other stuff like drivetrain/mechanical issues, but I don't do autobody, and that's the part that kills me in doing builds. I'm not one of those idiots that's going to spend $200,000 on a bronco that took $80,000 to build. I've built 3 broncos in the past from the ground up, so I know what they cost. Now I'm at that age where wheelin these things no longer appeals to me and I just want to build a nice daily driver. If you have anything, let me know. I'm easy to deal with and won't waste you're time. I do live in Canada, but its not a problem for me to hop on a plane and come look at a truck in person if its the right one.
Thanks, Brad.

castlewa

Loc.
Bellingham, Washingt
My 68 Bronco is in Lynden, WA if you would like to take a look at it. It is going on the market soon. Let me know and I will send pics and give you an address.

holeseeker

My uncut 70 in CA almost ready

I will be sending this to auction in a month, but will let this forum have first right of refusal. I will be asking $60k USD, she's dialed in. I live in San Clemente, 25 minutes from John Wayne/Santa Ana airport.ZERO RUST, clean California bronco. Stacked Marti report and the trim is all original.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_240c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_240c.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 174
  • fullsizeoutput_23b3.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_23b3.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 178
  • fullsizeoutput_23b2.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_23b2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 153
  • fullsizeoutput_2405.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2405.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 174
  • fullsizeoutput_2408.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2408.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_9434.JPG
    IMG_9434.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 147
  • fullsizeoutput_240a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_240a.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 147

johnny_nv

Loc.
Toronto, Canada
In canada

Hey there, I'm in toronto! a little less headache getting mine over to you.
with no money conversion. msg me if interested.

darcytribe

I will be sending this to auction in a month, but will let this forum have first right of refusal. I will be asking $60k USD, she's dialed in. I live in San Clemente, 25 minutes from John Wayne/Santa Ana airport.ZERO RUST, clean California bronco. Stacked Marti report and the trim is all original.

really like the carpet kit you have in your orange rig. What kit is it and what is that color?

holeseeker

It’s not a kit. It was custom done by an upholstery shop. It’s box knit wool carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.