• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 70' U14' roller project, no title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
I'm not good at posting pic's on this website, however there are several on my current Criagslist ad. For some reason that I'm unaware of my ad was flagged and delated from craigslist, so I made a new one.

This Bronco doesn't have a title, but I bought it fair n square from a Ranch in Texas and believe the story I was told that I can pass along to the buyer.

It will need a bonded title, that process varies state-to-state, but here in Arizona I can get a good clear/clean title going through the bond process. This process takes anywhere for 1 month to 1 year, and costs a minimum of $400 bucks.

My name is Byron Lamb, me and this Bronco are located in Chino Valley Arizona, 86232. I can personally deliver (after paid in full in cash) anywhere in lower 48 for $2 per loaded mile, or assist with logistics and loading with a transporter you hire.

https://prescott.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-ford-bronco-1-2-cab/6608184187.html

I have a smart phone to use for voice calls, texts, or video. Can provide you additional pic's, video's, or whatever additional info you need as a buyer to make prudent choices. I value 'people' more than 'things', I enjoy making friends and networking w/ other classic car, hot rod, and specifically Early Bronco Folks. When I do business its a square deal or I don't do it, if you buy a car from me and a week later you don't like it or get buyers remorse, or whatever....bring it back to me for a full cash refund no questions ask. God put me on this planet to make friends and conduct business likewise. Thank you.

Asking $6,000, phone: 9ohhh7 - 3won5 - for33tooooo, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.