• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

suggestions for interior flooring options

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Well, after 8 years of waiting for the right time, she's finally in the paint and body shop.
I'm looking to replace the black carpeting (which is now covered completely in little white dog hairs).
I've already Installed one of the rubber pan floors (the one with the Broncos script on the tunnel) but I'm looking at options for the rest. I was considering a vinyl mat that the veder's sell but also was looking at possibly just getting a decent-size strip of rubber and cutting it out myself. Also toying with the idea of using wood flooring like Pergo in the back. Wondering if anyone has any feedback or suggestions on ideas.

Thanks guys

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Some have used rubber mats from the horse trade. And some have repurposed floor mats from full size vans found in the wrecking yards. If you have the factory rubber rib mat in the rear on top of the ribs to make the floor flat. You could use the foam puzzle piece mats. They come in all colors and even wood floor look. There is always the bed liner path. I wouldn't go with carpet unless i sealed all the seams with ureathane seam sealer ans sprayed bed liner first. Making it super expensive option.