• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, I'm pretty sure they know who the turds are, since they drive em every day!

Interested to see how we will do for the new month of March!

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1766422&postcount=4906

we've been accused of cheating because it was suggested to use googgle chrome and vote, this is not the case and after several conversations between a large number of us it was determind that trying to cheat was not worth the problems or getting caught and bounced back.

beat the ford turds fair and square and be done with it !

You can tell I have been busy and not here enought to push the voting!!!!

we dropped to 3rd by 30 votes ! get busy and lets get back to second place folks.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I sense a little frustration at Zuki world. Here's a few of their latest quotes.

"those cheating dorf boys have come back from 3rd and now are in second place."

"782 - 740 nothing like running away on the last day"

"they have over a 50 vote lead. if your not gonna vote I'm not gonna waist my time asking."

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Well the new month has started. Congrats to all on decisively re-gaining 2nd place. Let's go after 1st now!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Um, if my eyes don't deceive me, I see CB in 1st. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.