• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 72 Bronco Sport P/S PDB 5SPD EFI more

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearskinner

Loc.
N.Idaho, AK, SoCal
I am thinking of selling my 72 Sport Bronco. Odometer shows 74,xxx but I pretty much replaced or rebuilt everything 5,400 miles ago. This is my 8th early bronco over 40 years. It was stock, fairly wore out when I purchased it in Arizona 7 years ago. I removed all running gear, axles, lifted the body above the frame and stripped it underneath and inside. Por15 and painted frame and underbody, new 1" body bushings. All new 3.5" susp. 11 pack Dever leafs with 7 degree angle adjust and HD U bolts. Dever 3.5" coils, 7 degree poly bushings. New gear sets, 4:56 ratio, chrome molly 31 spline axles, all new components. Detroit locker rear, ARBAir locker front. Are compressor plus extra Via air compressor and tank for tires and tools. P/s with Rod end steering, power disc, NV3550 5 speed trans ( NEW) from Advanca Adpters with their install kit new. 35" Good Year Kevlars on 15x8 steel wheels. New interior, seats, carpet heater, wiper motor too much to go thru here. Hard doors, soft top custom spare tire bumper and mount. Please contact for any information. Michael bearskinneratsbcglobaldotnet 31048799eightnine. Don't drive it much anymore, will use the funds to go on a hunt with my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.