• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Buyer Beware! halzaczac on eBay

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
It's a new UserId, but look at his feedback. It is all feedback with him as the buyer. There is no feedback for anything he has sold.

He probably bought a bunch of duct tape, Bondo, fiberglass resin, roofing tar. You know, the stuff he uses a lot of, just to show he has good feedback....

Pearl jam....he's an eddie vedder freak ;D

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And I wonder who the buyer was at $7,300......did he buy it back again or is someone's nightmare about to begin?

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
No rust or rot!!! Clear title!!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 151

RPM289

Sorry Obscuremachine! Hate to see good people get lied to! His day will come BTW I am in AL so I'm going to see how far he is from me.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Sorry Obscuremachine! Hate to see good people get lied to! His day will come BTW I am in AL so I'm going to see how far he is from me.

He's up in Fackler Al. North central part of the state.
If I spelt that right?

RPM289

If I spelt that right?
Ahh ok few hours from me here. If anyone wants a visual on anything he has let me know. Cover gas etc Ill go have a look.

Sent from my LGUS215 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
If I spelt that right?

Spelled right but its actually in the Northeast part of the state. He lives maybe 7-8 miles from my parents. The shop he rents is maybe 3-4 miles.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Spelled right but its actually in the Northeast part of the state. He lives maybe 7-8 miles from my parents. The shop he rents is maybe 3-4 miles.

Yeah I kinda forgot abot that. Maybe I should put them on our prayer list. That's just to close. ;)

RPM289

Around 5:30 from me here at least we know someone close!!!

Sminter33

Loc.
Macomb, IL
Halzaczac

First time poster...long time reader. I've been searching and searching the internet to find my first Bronco. This almost turned into a disaster. I was the second highest bidder on this Bronco at $7200. He messaged me to let me know that his first buyer wasn't going to work out because he had to sell his harley first. Then Dennis (halzaczac) messaged me to see if I was still interested. I called and talked to him and everything sounded good over the phone until he wanted me to wire him the money prior to me receiving the Bronco. I then googled him and found out about his many scams. I want to report him to eBay, but not sure the best way to go about it. I found it funny to read all of these posts and am very thankful I did my homework on him prior to driving down there or sending a shipper. I obviously need to do some more homework on early broncos though haha. Just thought I would fill everyone in on my story. Hope you enjoyed.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
First time poster...long time reader. I've been searching and searching the internet to find my first Bronco. This almost turned into a disaster. I was the second highest bidder on this Bronco at $7200. He messaged me to let me know that his first buyer wasn't going to work out because he had to sell his harley first. Then Dennis (halzaczac) messaged me to see if I was still interested. I called and talked to him and everything sounded good over the phone until he wanted me to wire him the money prior to me receiving the Bronco. I then googled him and found out about his many scams. I want to report him to eBay, but not sure the best way to go about it. I found it funny to read all of these posts and am very thankful I did my homework on him prior to driving down there or sending a shipper. I obviously need to do some more homework on early broncos though haha. Just thought I would fill everyone in on my story. Hope you enjoyed.

^To everyone who whines about us posting threads about this guy, right here is the reason why we do it. ^

Glad you got out of the situation. I'm sure it would have been a disaster.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
^To everyone who whines about us posting threads about this guy, right here is the reason why we do it. ^

Glad you got out of the situation. I'm sure it would have been a disaster.

Amen brother. ..

Sminter33

Loc.
Macomb, IL
I'm glad too! My wife is already battling me on the idea of owning a Bronco. Losing 7k would have ended that dream real quickly haha.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bullet dodged.....be patient, watch the classifieds on here. Or if you find one elsewhere, post up for someone to check it out for you. The right one is out there, good luck!