• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Sold sold sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
O

OhhhhYeahhh

Dropped price to $4000. I want to get this out of the way! I have tons of other bronco parts in a 10x10 storage unit that I want to get rid of too. Happy to make a package deal on all of it but it’s way too much to list. Enough to start a bronco shop, including multiple nice sets of original Fenders, rear tub, hardtop (one on this truck and an extra one), hood, quarters, drivetrain parts, engine parts, power steering, axle parts, wiring harnesses, body components, etc.

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
I would be interested in driving up to check this one out if I were not currently deployed. I’m sure someone will pick this up soon. Good luck.

OP
OP
O

OhhhhYeahhh

Yes it is still available. The buyer I had dropped out. Feel free to PM me

Last edited:

Jeff604

have you thought anymore about when you might separate parts instead of the lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.