• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Serpentine Belt Drive Ford Explorer 5.0 L

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Yes, always working on the next one. pm me a zip code and I can get you a total. Probably have something ready to go on Monday.

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
I'm planning on going to the Bronco Takeover at Silver Lake (unless I manage to break my truck next weekend at the same place...)
Anyhow, working on a few sets and am offering free shipping to the dunes the 1st weekend of August.
A couple stipulations...
Advanced notice is appreciated. These sets take a fair amount of time to get cleaned up.
Have to pay in advance. Paypal is preferred but can mail something if time allows.

Let me know if interested or any questions.

broncoman75

Kit showed up very quickly. Was super clean. Very impressed. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

SDBMtber

Got the kit from Don and am super happy! Don shipped it out the next day, it arrived safe and sound and everything looks great!

Odessacowboy

Loc.
Ocala, FL.
Hello. You were highly recommended for a serpentine pulley set up for my 351 build. Do you or will you have one for sale next month, September? If so, let me know so we can do some business. Much appreciated tnx.

johnsonx

Loc.
Lompoc
Just received the kit yesterday & installed it today. Very clean parts & fast delivery.
Thanks Don

Half-Breed

Serpentine parts

Just received parts and they look great. Very easy transaction. Just got done with 4x4x2 steering conversion, can't wait to get the new set-up on the road. ;D

12NAVIG8

Kit Received

Received belt drive kit. Packaged well with all parts including fasteners. I am looking forward to install this soon, thanks Don!

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I waited a year to get all the ancillary parts together.
New a/c pump
New alternator
New water pump
Etc...

But if I had known how great it would have worked out I would have hustled and got all my parts together sooner.

Don't hesitate. Get all your parts together and do this mod asap. You will love it!

Thank you again Sir

OP
OP
sanndmann3

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
A bunch of happy customers. Thanks for the feedback guys!
Bronconut73, seems like you really like it... :) I know when I 1st did mine, getting rid of the annoying belt squeal was totally worth it. All the other advantages were just gravy on top...

Attac

Contributor
Got mine yesterday. Thanks to Bronconut73......
Gotta go out of town but as soon as I get back.. It's on...
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.