• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Ignition

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmsjeremy

Loc.
Cherry Point
In need of better ignition components. Currently running points on my 74 stock 302. Probably leaning toward Petronix but I am open to what's available. Thanks.

jawbreaker

Hey Gunney,
I have a Duraspark system that I took out of my 77 when I restored it. It has a new module and distributor sensor along with a coil and Painless harness.
Let me know if you are interested.

Jim
CAPT/USN/RET

OP
OP
simmsjeremy

simmsjeremy

Loc.
Cherry Point
Sir,
I am interested, slightly hesitant on compatibility. I do have a few questions about it and I'll ask that you forgive my lack of knowledge. For starters what would you like for it? Is shipping an option? My wiring harness is the original harness. How would the painless hook up to my setup? Is it a single port vacuum? Is the head on the distributor the large head? If so I might have an issue with clearance. Do you have any photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.