• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Cleaning out the garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdbuggyboys

New parts are going on the Bronco so the old stuff has to go! Looking for any reasonable offer on any of the parts. We moved from a ranch with a shop to a duplex with a garage, so I apologize that things aren't as organized as I would like. Pickup only please, but I promise if you're willing to pick up parts, I'll practically give them to you :)

-Stock fuel tank (body shop cracked the neck, but nothing else leaks
-3 Speed trans
-Stock suspension with unknown 3"-ish lift.
-Stock drums brake setup. Mostly new parts, some old.
-Battery tray, not rusted through but rusty
-Auto steering column -SOLD
-Clutch pedal assembly
-Tail lights
-Sport Bronco emblems -SOLD
-Hurst 3 speed shifter - SOLD
-Wiper bracket, linkage, and motor. -SOLD
-Power steering box - SOLD

I'll add things as they come off.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sdbuggyboys

Not sure why its not letting me post pictures, it's never done that before. If you want pictures of a specific item, PM me and I'll shoot you a text or email!

Sunnyboy

Loc.
Alice, Texas
Bronco parts

Sent you a PM. Is the gearbox in repairable condition and are the other power steering parts available also. I could possibly go Saturday. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.