• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Off Road mag: new to me

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
While wife shopping I went to bookstore and bought this mag, of which I was unfamiliar. I really enjoyed it, particularly that each rig had specific build info, not just “ runs Ford 9” rear” as does most articles.

OP
OP
bamabaja

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
Forgot photo. Sorry.

Attachments

• 70010817-D29C-4D31-86D0-362363AB99AF.jpg
    70010817-D29C-4D31-86D0-362363AB99AF.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 137
OP
OP
bamabaja

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
Actually think I spent more on mags than she did shopping. Got some Toyo mags for my son, a lot going on in that off road world. Darn paper mags have gotten expensive but I just don’t like e-mags or whatever their called. Of course this doesn’t count grandkids presents, no grandparent keeps up with that cost !

OP
OP
bamabaja

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
Thanks but in to this one for 45 years, and don’t have time to train another one. Besides, a young wife wouldn’t let me keep Close Captioniong on all tv shows !