• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 1970 bronco suspension sell out

Status
Not open for further replies.

retro1970

Loc.
wellsboro
All these parts are off my 1970 bronco trail rig only. all parts in great shape.
At most have two season on them. some have only one season. everything is located in North central pa. wellsboro 1690. only selling to upgrade to 1 tons. you can email retropowdermetalworks@yahoo.com or text 570-367-9079
i can text or email pics. all prices obo however i feel i priced them fair.

1979 dana 44 complete axle out of a f150. 875.00
has been narrowed 6 inches on the passenger side.
so same width as early bronco around 60" wms to wms. i also have a full width axle housing if you want to change it back. Bronco graveyard chromoly inner and outer axle shafts on drivers side (only one run on them) passenger side is stock. Spicer u joints. Yukon carrier with Yukon 4.56 gears. torq masters torq locker. poison spyder diff cover. raised track bar mount. steering guard. mile marker lock outs.steering is Ruff Stuff DOM tubing with 7/8 heims. with reinforced knuckles. disc brakes.

Custom built radius arms. 375.00 ( ONLY FOR SALE AFTER FRONT AXLE IS SOLD)
they are stock axle C ends knotched and welded into 2" DOM tubing .25 wall
About 6" longer than stock.

Ford 9" rear axle complete assembly. 350.00 ( still in bronco will be out soon)
Yukon 4.56 gears. mini spool. converted to disc brakes with BC Bronco kit and caddy calipers.

Wild horses 5.5" super flex rear leaf pack 350.00
Springs as well as heavy duty 1/2" thick top plates and 7/8 u bolts.

1978-1979 bronco or 1976-1979 f150 steering box 350.00
brand new (not reman) steering box at the start of this season so only about 9 runs on it. -6an fittings drilled,tapped, and welded in for hydro assist steering. could be capped if you arent ready for them. it is standard rotation i moved it back on the frame so i didnt have to change rotation. no hoses included.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.