• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pic problems

Dbart

Loc.
Johnson City
All my pics are turning sideways , upside down etc....Any thoughts? I've tried as others have said and flipped them before loading... it doesn't seem to help. Im using an Lg tablet.

Attachments

• 0212160954a.jpg
    0212160954a.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 0120161626.jpg
    0120161626.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 15

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
How are you flipping them on your tablet?

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How are you flipping them on your tablet?

Doesn't seem to matter how I shoot they get flipped. The comment about cropping them square makes some sense.

I post pictures on several websites without issues. If it's right side up on your tablet, it posts right side up. This site is hateful for iPhone and iPad users. I also only able to put one picture with each post. When the thumbnail is touched the picture appears partly offscreen and closes if you touch or try to pan it.

Airforums, the Airstream forum, is one of the easiest to post pictures and videos in line.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Dave,

I know posting pics is tough for Apple users. It's a limitation of the forum software I'm using here. But looking at the Airforum site you mentioned it appears they're using the same software, but must have figured out some code changes or hacks to fix the issue. I'll contact their admin and see if he's willing to share how he did it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk