• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Green Machine............

OP
OP
gator-n-buck

gator-n-buck

Loc.
Knoxville
I'm not talking about wheeling, I'm talking about driving down the road with people back there. Maybe you missed the thread by the guy who rolled on the road with his son in the back? His full cage saved their lives.

I dont mean to get on your case. its just that the lifted short wheelbase trucks with soft suspensions and no swaybars we drive are super easy to roll in a simple crash.

You are not getting on my case and I have owned 4X4s for over 30 yrs now. I drive some up the mountains in E. Tennessee. I decide I didn't want a bar back there and there is an extra one running in the front. Probably will not put over 3000 miles on it per year and this one is mall rated...... Thanks for the advice but this rollbar is better than most out there on EB.... :)

Here's my ride that needs the cage....

2012-12-02_11-04-20_283.jpg