• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ME Concert & Bronco t-shirts, men's size large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would rather sell these to the Bronco nation as one collection vice individually through ebay. These are actual shirts that I personally purchased at the shows and are all in great shape, gently worn and laundered. I simply outgrew them after I retired and XL became my new shirt size.

As a bonus, you will also receive a Bronco Hoodie, (recovering jeeps for over 40 years).

Everything fit into a large flat rate USPS box so shipping is $18.90 within the United States and I will pay this. I have a paypal account so PM me if you are interested.

Roger

Attachments

• U2 front.JPG
    U2 front.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Ozzy front.JPG
    Ozzy front.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 59
  • ACDC front.JPG
    ACDC front.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Iron Maiden blue front.JPG
    Iron Maiden blue front.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Judas Priest British Steel front.JPG
    Judas Priest British Steel front.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Iron Maiden cutout back.JPG
    Iron Maiden cutout back.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Jethro Tull back.JPG
    Jethro Tull back.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Metal Masters cutout back.JPG
    Metal Masters cutout back.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 2010 BYOB back.jpg
    2010 BYOB back.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 2013 BYOB back.JPG
    2013 BYOB back.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Inagural NHRA New England Nationals back.JPG
    Inagural NHRA New England Nationals back.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Bronco Hoodie.JPG
    Bronco Hoodie.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 50

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
EVERYTHING MUST GO LIQUIDATION SALE!! must buy more Bronco parts!! ;D

ransil

Bronco Guru
Iron maiden and Ozzy..kick ass..

30 years ago when I deployed to the PI i had a few album cover painted in oil, they are still hangin on my wall .

I used to crank it up when in the shop, the AIMD senior chief was always yelling at me to turn it down.

Tugross302

Just an idea master chief. If you don’t sell those. If you can find someone around you that does quilting they can make you a quilt with those old shirts. That way you can use it and still keep your memories. I’m gonna have one made with all my son’s baseball shirts. And maybe a bronco one

OP
OP
Master Chief

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Iron maiden and Ozzy..kick ass..

30 years ago when I deployed to the PI i had a few album cover painted in oil, they are still hangin on my wall .

I used to crank it up when in the shop, the AIMD senior chief was always yelling at me to turn it down.

Sweet. My roommates and I painted band murals on a wall in our barracks room back in the mid-80's. I cannot find any pics of that. Plenty of us at the base campground and the drag races at M.I.R., but not the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.