• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Where in Western MI can you get power steering/power brakes installed on a manual?

Cmbeams

Curious where you could get this done in W. MI or close by (PS/PB install or Both) and how much it would cost? Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Last edited:

jasonb

Loc.
Howard City, MI
Power steering and brakes.

Look up Z-Tech Customz on facebook. They are a hot rod shop in Fennville, but have done and are currently doing many Early Bronco restorations. Top notch work.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't think Bill and Kelly at Ztech https://www.facebook.com/ztechcustomz/ are much into wrenching, they are wizards at body work. If you drive out there, stop at Fennville Tire on your way home and talk to Steve Valkema. He owns the shop and has several Broncos. Closer to your home, there is a car lot/repair shop on Division that does a lot of work with Ford 4x4 vehicles and diesel swaps. I can track him down if you like. Did you buy a Bronco? Pics please! Howard in beautiful west Michigan

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Get ahold of joel mulder at beaver dam broncos. He's in zeeland and may have the parts if the shop can't track them down!

OP
OP
C

Cmbeams

Thanks for the tip. Sorry for late response, been busy with baby on the way... finally here so I have a little down time now (re: rocking kid to sleep) that I can respond now. Appreciate the response. Take care.