• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 1990 AMG HUMVEE with road title . SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1990 AMG HUMVEE, Insured, Titled, - lights, turn signals, horn,wipers, heater etc. 2MAN -Has the "truck bed"- 2seats only, can be converted back to 4man
*9500 miles, NOT a rebuild, this was a base HUMVEE not deployed ***$$13495***
*Original 6.2, Turbo 400 trans. etc.
****UPGRADES***
1. BFG Tires instead of the Wranglers
2. Factory fold down Grille Guard
3. Halogen Headlights
4. Keyed Ignition
5. NEW in box Soft top and doors- complete
6. Lockable/removable rear toolchest
****** Clear NC Title in my name******
New project about ready to head to paint- no trades

Feel free to call with questions if serious- before 10pm est. please
828 two 7 three 4 seven 6 nine
kb6677@gmail.com

Attachments

• headed out1.jpg
    headed out1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 175
  • headed out 2.jpg
    headed out 2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 170
  • headed out 3.jpg
    headed out 3.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 164
  • headed out 4.jpg
    headed out 4.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 157
  • headed out 5.jpg
    headed out 5.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_8557.jpg
    IMG_8557.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Curious how to these run at highway speeds would be intrested any other details on drive ability?

They ride a bit rough at highway speeds but no worse than a lifted eb-longer wheelbase. Tops out 50-55 depending on terrain. Cruises around 45 and is surprisingly fuel efficient. 64miles round trop for me to work and I have driven a few times.
They corner well and are very stable- width and ifs. Turning radius is unexpectedly good- reference-I drive it around a few mile loop every weekend to keep things on the good. One of the turn arounds is at the entrance to a business off the main road. My '68 on Dana 60's and 40" shoes will have to back up to make the turn. The Humvee runs right through. Any one who tells you the Humvee is "responsive" to drive is full of crap. Sluggish take off, but holds speed decently once you arrive.
It has to come up a 2000 or 1400 foot elevation change depending on which way I drive it so I do live in a mountainous curvey location and that is not its best application. A friend I work with who lives in the area 2000' in elevation below our place also has one and brags on the way his performs............
HTH

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the pms- I think folks did not want to admit on a bronco forum, that some actually like it!!! Guy from MO will be here today with a large trailer to pick it up when I get home from work.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Congrats on the sale Karl. Now on to the next one.

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats on the sale Karl. Now on to the next one.
Thank you sir- good guess!!! Transport/shipping is really putting some stress on getting the "next" project going. Hard to justify 1500-2k to get a 6-8k project cross the country!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.