• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I love my Bronco!

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
I was sitting at a stop light on my way home tonight. And I could hear my exhaust echoing off the cars around me, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub... I had a huge cheese eatin grin. Saw a dad driving a minivan, he gave me a smile and a nod.

I love my Bronco!

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's really hard not to like these old trucks. It's funny how many chevy/jeep/import guys you catch checkin out your Bronco.;D

ljspop

Loc.
San Marcos, Ca
I find 5-10 year old boys the most taken with mine. I don't know how many times I've seen moms dragging their little boys by the arm while they are staring back at mine. I'd like to say the moms are just as interested, but that usually isn't the case. 2nd place would go to the middle aged mini-van driving dads. High school kids too. And mine isn't much to look at it. Not sure if I could handle the attention it might get if it was at all pretty.

mudmagnet63

Loc.
Geary OK.
How true the rumble of the flowmasters sound awesome in close traffic. It must suck not to own a Bronco. If you're drivin a mini van you must be neutered.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It must suck not to own a Bronco. .

^^^ Beautiful ! LOL !

Mines not the prettyest either , but I get the thumbs ups , envious or dumbfounded looks from the Jeepers , and one - HOOONK "Nice old Bronco man !"

Didn't get out in it too much this summer , worked a lot of O.T.
Now I gots the dough to fix'er up a bit this winter though. ;D

OP
OP
lasadoor

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
Mine is very far from nice looking, and I take more pride and have way more fun driving a dirty, weathered Bronco than a most anything else (my bicycle is fun too).

Several years ago I would ride my bike to work because it was easier then looking for parking. When i would come home in a foul mood, I'd jump in the Bronco and cruise, smiles all around.

there was a cadillac commercial a while back the lady says,"When you turn your car on does it return the favor?" Abso-freakin-lutely!