• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Same tread design....just no white letter....130 a piece for 33×12.50s

metal1

Loc.
hidesert ,socal
finally front disc brakes

it has only been 4 plus years but what a upgrade , I don't even have to hold on tight to the wheel when I hit the brakes ,it got to where I just turned it to the right a little when I went to slow down ,now to break my self of that , not good when I move over when I slow down now LOL ,another great improvement now to work on getting an a/c system to help with the comfort level.;)

Last edited:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
packet the bearings for the bronco hauler. man it's HOT. be glad when I get a/c in the shop;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
it has only been 4 plus years but what a upgrade , I don't even have to hold on tight to the wheel when I hit the brakes ,it got to where I just turned it to the right a little when I went to slow down ,now to break my self of that , not good when I move over when I slow down now LOL ,another great improvement now to work on getting an a/c system to help with the comfort level.;)

It's the little things. Glad it is a working just right fo ya

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
packet the bearings for the bronco hauler. man it's HOT. be glad when I get a/c in the shop;D

got ac here "garage" but have to dig it out when doing something, parked up in front of the truck...

Getting closer and closer to OCBR

tvall

Finally had all the right parts for replacing my leaking power steering box. I went with the Borgeson box from CJ Pony Parts. I also bought the telescoping steering shaft and put them in this weekend. What a difference!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
got ac here "garage" but have to dig it out when doing something, parked up in front of the truck...

Getting closer and closer to OCBR

Yep getting geared up. My ac/heat will be in Friday It's just a 2 ton😮Not much taking this one in and out lol

sriha

Moved my carb kit from one side of the counter to the other.%) Some day I will get around to working on it. Summers are just too busy.

off-roadingfun

Loc.
Ronkonkoma
Good morning to everyone! I had just joined this form to see if I could meet some people that could throw a few ideas and opinions my way with my project. I noticed a lot of older broncos on the form and the one I own is a 92 bronco with a 351w EFI. Do I need to start a new thread and if so how do I go about doing that? Thanks in advance

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good morning to everyone! I had just joined this form to see if I could meet some people that could throw a few ideas and opinions my way with my project. I noticed a lot of older broncos on the form and the one I own is a 92 bronco with a 351w EFI. Do I need to start a new thread and if so how do I go about doing that? Thanks in advance

Welcome, Welcome... You'll fine lots of great information and great people.

on the man chat page, click new thread, put your title in, start asking away...

Good to have you with us

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Started taking out the old body mount bushings..... 4 came out easy which is suprising since they are original on a 66. 3 of them the heads broke off, and the one at the drivers floor board, well one of the PO's decided to put 1/4" plate as a floor board and covered up the bolt.....%)

sriha

Replaced the accelerator pump on my carb. Was going to replace the power valve as well but didn't feel like removing the carb completely. Go in to start it, and it leaks, I put it in backwards. Turned it around worked good. Boyfriend noticed how "flexible" my firewall was. I told him it was like that for a few years. Noticed it when we installed the power brake booster. My original plan was to install the C4 and maybe get a FiTech and continue wheeling it but now I got to thinking of starting to restore it since we have a second trail Bronco. Not sure how far I want this to snowball. Time and money are not readily available to do any crazy thing like that and I have not done much body work. Kind of scared what I would find if I started digging. Its lived in the rust belt far too long.

POPPAWS BRONCO

Loc.
Horn Lake, Ms.
Got some expanded metal from a friend and finished my welding cart. So that men pushing the Bronco out of the way to cut and weld it on and paint.
3ce6b3972c798cc9bee36fca236c3577.jpg
4933fc88f4e64e12dfd4c538076e5c68.jpg

Hey!!! Let me hold a dollar I'm in the middle of a restore here!

dmplatt

Contributor
Yesterday I drove mine to get married! Of course the photographer insisted on a few pics! This is all she sent us so far, a picture of a polaroid she took during the shoot! I'm dying to see the rest!

Attachments

• Just Married.jpg
    Just Married.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 90

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yesterday I drove mine to get married! Of course the photographer insisted on a few pics! This is all she sent us so far, a picture of a polaroid she took during the shoot! I'm dying to see the rest!

Spectacular Pic.. Congrats on the Wedding