• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

72 Sport resurrection

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
Got my new bumper primed yesterday. Had a chance to get a few coats of semi gloss black on it today.
Kenny
dscn1181.jpg

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
Got the truss welded in today. Hogs head is built using 4:56 gears, Daytona pinion support, and a spool. I plan on installing it tomorrow.
Kenny
dscn1191.jpg

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
I got the rear brakes completed, and new brake lines up to the master cylinder. Had to order the bracket for the proportioning valve. Added a 3-1/2" add a leaf.
dscn1199.jpg

dscn1200.jpg

dscn1201.jpg

dscn1202.jpg

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
I mounted my adapter plate from West Coast Bronco and the 4x4x2 steering box. My universal joint should be here, when I get back from the roundup.

dscn1213.jpg

dscn1214.jpg

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
My buddy and I pulled the Dana 44 out today so it can be regeared. And install Duff radius arms stage 2 shock hoops rear shock mounts are on the way.
dscn1327.jpg

dscn1328.jpg

dscn1329.jpg

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
Installed Wild Horses 5.5" coils. Disc brakes and knuckles are from a 79 Bronco donor diff. I picked up a while back. Now I need to rebuild the brakes, ordered new ball joints yesterday.
dscn1346.jpg

OP
OP
kens bronco

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
Well she's back on her feet for a few days, until the new ball joints come in. Then I'll finish up the disc brakes and install the 1 ton steering. It doesn't look like it will be running by the end of summer like I hoped. Hopefully brakes will be completed next week, and start on the engine in a couple weeks.
Kenny
dscn1350.jpg

dscn1352.jpg

dscn1353.jpg